About SERVPRO of Spearfish
David S. Peters
Owners of SERVPRO of Spearfish
SERVPRO of Spearfish understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes to your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." SERVPRO of Spearfish specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Spearfish can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Spearfish. If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- Since 2016, SERVPRO of Spearfish has been helping the people of Spearfish and the Black Hills! We teamed up with Northwest Cleaning to expand our service lines to the people in Northeast Wyoming. Our customers call upon us to restore their property and we are available 24/7/365.
Our Commitment to Our Community
- The SERVPRO of Spearfish team grew up in Rapid City and are raising their families in the Black Hills. Our leadership is involved in many local organizations that help make our community great.
Our Employees (the heart of SERVPRO of Spearfish)
- Our amazing team members are trained to meet and exceed the industry standards set forth by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification). Rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Why SERVPRO of Spearfish? (The SERVPRO Difference)
- We are the premier water, fire, and mold remediation service in the Energy Town and surrounding area! Please give us a call 24/7/365 (605) 644-5602 with your fire, water, mold, and disaster cleanup needs!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician